A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Sherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan H Sherman MD is a male Oncologist , has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan H. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Sherman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Sherman practices Neurological Surgery and Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD and Charlottesville, VA.
See Washington Neurological Surgeons and Washington Oncologists.