A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Hyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Hyde, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Hyde, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyde graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hyde has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Allen Hyde MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Hyde practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Hyde has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Hyde practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Aventura, FL.
See Miami Beach Surgeons.