Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Minimally Invasive Surgery with Dr. Hyde - the way to go for spine surgery show details Minimally Invasive Surgery with Dr. Hyde - the way to go for spine surgery
by Henry Popkin on May 21st, 2015

Originally I was scheduled to have "traditional" spine surgery with a spine doctor in Broward County. I went to Dr. Hyde for a second opinion. After consulting with Dr. Hyde, I immediately cancelled my previously scheduled surgery and scheduled a "minimally invasive" TLIF spine surgery with Dr. Hyde. The "traditional" spine doctor explained about the surgery he does: 1) two to four day hospital stay, 2) a lot of blood loss, 3) high chance of infection, 4) long recovery period. Dr. Hyde, who did my "minimally invasive" spine surgery explained about the surgery he dies: 1) one day hospital stay, 2) minimal blood loss, 3) extremely low chance of infection, 4) shorter recovery period. The day after my surgery I went home, four days later I was off the pain medications, and twelve days after surgery I was driving. Dr. Hyde is an excellent surgeon and his "minimally invasive" surgery technique makes a world of difference in the healing process.

by Tito Rodriguez and Mirta Iglesias. on May 13th, 2015

My wife and myself had lower back surgery with dr Hyde about 2 years ago. I can tell that our lifes changes 100%. Now we are able to do things like we never though off. We just returned of a vacation trip we did hiking, horse riding, walking miles up doown hill and with no pain at all. We only has good memories about this surgery. We thank Dr Hyde for returned back our lives.

Apr 23rd, 2015

avoid him at all cost if on a worksman comp case. Very rude ,

Mar 11th, 2015

Waste of time

Dec 11th, 2014

Best spinal Doctor in South Florida hands down.

Most arrogant doctor ever show details Most arrogant doctor ever
Nov 30th, 2014

Most arrogant doctor I have ever met. Horrible person. Full of himself. Egocentric. Obnoxious.

businessman show details businessman
by Jake on Aug 27th, 2013

If you are a workers comp patient you are treated like the bottom class of society. Been to many doctors but this guy is not where it is at.

THE BEST SPINE SURGEON!! show details THE BEST SPINE SURGEON!!
by Linda Landau, RN on Jul 31st, 2013

Dr. Hyde diagnosed my problem immediately, which was confirmed by MRI. My surgery was 4 1/2 hours with my sciatic nerve totally crushed and twisted. He did a graft and fusion and had me walking that evening. I am completely pain free and can finally walk with no assistance. I had been in severe pain for 7 months. Dr. Jonathan Hyde is a top notch surgeon. I might add, I had No post-op infection!

Dr. Hyde Made My Quality of Life So Much Better show details Dr. Hyde Made My Quality of Life So Much Better
by Bonnie Brody on Apr 16th, 2013

Before I had surgery by Dr. Hyde, I was in pain nearly all the time for ten years. The only remittance from pain I had was pain medication which I hated. On January 14, 2013, Dr. Hyde did a double fusion on me. He said I'd be walking one to two miles in two weeks and he was right. My recuperation was about six weeks and I am now, in April, in barely any pain. I am being weaned off my pain medication and have a quality of life I never thought was possible. Thank you Dr. Hyde and your wonderful staff.

Highly Recomended show details Highly Recomended
Aug 23rd, 2012

Dr Hyde is an exceptional physician with a comprehensive,knowledgeable,and caring staff as well as extensive resources and relationships across the country. His dedication to excellence is evident in his attention to detail,his expertise in interpreting radiological studies,and his ability to diagnose complex orthopaedic problems. His efficiency,knowledge,and commitment to accurate diagnosis and treatment ate truly a winning combination.

He thinks he is repairing a car. show details He thinks he is repairing a car.
Jul 28th, 2012

No humanism. No painkiller after surgery. Bad surgery. No feelings. He thinks he is perfect and his job looks beautifuuullll!, regardless of the pain you still experience.

Jan 20th, 2012

as part of the Medical profesion I have dealt with many Doctors and office staff. I must say Dr. Hyde is one of, if not the best spine doctor I have ever met and his office staff is execellent. I will recommend him to anyone.

Mr show details Mr
by Luis Zutel on Oct 4th, 2010

Careless staff, Phisical Therapists have no clue, nor coordination between them.Dr Seth Kaufman, performed 3 epidural unsucsesfully because it was applied to the wrong vertebrae. Wrong evaluation of my case.They billed more than $9000.00 to the insurance, and treat me for more than 6 month with no improvements. A total failure, stay away from this "institute"

feeing great show details feeing great
by Key West Dave on Mar 21st, 2010

3 weeks post op. feeling like a new person.walking 3 mile a day and smelling the roses every step of the way! Next week I can go swimming,can't wait!