Dr. Jonathan Hyde MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Miami Beach, FL

October 7th, 2016
Mr.
The entire experience was outstanding, every aspect. Dr. Hyde exudes total confidence and is very reassuring. His staff is courteous, informative, supportive, respectful and very responsive. I could not be more pleased.

August 11th, 2016
Mrs
I have had surgery with Dr. Hyde twice and both times his performance has been outstanding. No wonder he is considered among the best doctors in America.

August 3rd, 2016
I cannot praise Dr. Hyde enough, he told me that 90% of my pain would go away after the surgery and it has, he is the more optimistic, caring, happy doctor I have ever known, he is also incredibly professional, his office works extremely organized and he has given me the life back that I lost nine years ago. Thank you Dr. Hyde, you are an angel.

July 20th, 2016
Dr.Hyde changed my life
For 15 years I suffered from degenerative discs in my lower back. I managed the pain for the first 10 years with occasional pain medications and physical therapy. I have always been a very active person who loved sports, especially golf and in the final 5 years before surgery the constant pain was stopping me from being able to participate in the activities I enjoyed doing as well as the day to day activities that I needed to do. Trying to avoid a major surgery I chose pain management to cover up my back pain and continue to be active on a daily basis. After 4 years of pain management I knew it was time to reclaim my life and have surgery. I needed a double fusion of L4 to S1. I consulted with 3 respected surgeons and selected the one my family and myself were comfortable with and who was in close proximity to our home. The surgery was a complete failure, for 2 months after the surgery I could barely stand and at the 6 month mark I knew the surgery was not successful despite the surgeon trying to convince me that I was only imagining the pain. I knew wasn’t imagining needing help to get up out of bed as I couldn’t even stand up by myself. At the 7 month mark I got another MRI and started consulting with new surgeons. At the time of my 1st surgery I did know of Dr. Hyde but was fortunate enough to be referred to him from a life long friend. I decided to make the hour and half drive for a consult with Dr. Hyde and needless to say it was the best decision I have ever made for my back. Dr. Hyde didn’t take long to tell me he would fix my fusion and repair the issues the first surgery caused. After one failed fusion I was hesitant about a second but Dr. Hyde’s confidence in what he could do to help me gave me the courage to proceed with another surgery. I headed into the surgery with Dr. Hyde hoping that I would simply be able to stand up again without help from anyone and possibly be able to lead an active life again in time. Two hours after the surgery with Dr. Hyde I stood up on my own and tried to convince him and the hospital staff I was ready to go home! I was amazed that after 2 hours I was actually more mobile than I was 6 months after my first surgery. While I did have some post operation discomfort, the pain in my back was 99% better than before the surgery. In less than 1 day Dr. Hyde changed my life for the better! At the 6 month mark I played my 1st round of golf in 2 years, and didn’t suffer from the pain I had become so accustomed to living with. I learned first hand why Dr. Hyde is considered to be one of the top orthopedic surgeons in his field…because he is! It has been over 4 years since Dr. Hyde gave me my life back and I could not be happier with the results! Thank you Dr. Hyde!

July 4th, 2016
Surgery
I would recommend Dr Hyde to anyone. It is two weeks since my surgery and I'm walking at least a mile a day, something I haven't been able to do without extreme pain in three years. His staff was so helpful and my calls were returned promptly

June 20th, 2016
Dr Hyde's Review
I don't always give reviews but Dr Hyde was awesome! He didn't rush my appointment, answered my many, many questions and concerns, and was very pleasant. In addition, his PA, Yesenia is very sweet and also very attentive. She helped me after the surgery tremendously. Love Mel

June 19th, 2016
GRF
Excellent. Allready started recomending future patient. Super nice treatment.

May 30th, 2016
It was a GREAT procedure and the pain I felt after the procedure was normal and manageable! Dr Hyde is an EXCELLENT surgeon and his staff is extremely helpful and professional!

May 26th, 2016
This is one of the most through surgeons I have met. His pre and post surgical procedures guarantee success.

May 23rd, 2016
My experience has been terrific, the pain I was in for 9 months was gone once Dr. Hyde did the surgery. I'm post op 2 weeks and I feel like he has given me a new life and I have not recuperated fully yet.

February 10th, 2016
Worse Manners EVER
If you are a workmens comp patient RUN...he does not does not care about you...

January 21st, 2016
Ms.
I was in excruciating pain for over a year and a friend recommended that I try to see Dr. Hyde, getting an appointment was rather easy. After exam he made a diagnosis and then treatment. I Was almost pain free until surgery. He has preformed three surgeries on mse and I am pleased with all.