Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
4308 Alton Rd
Ste 830
Miami Beach, FL 33140
305-532-2411
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  businessman  |  show details
by Jake on Aug 27th, 2013

If you are a workers comp patient you are treated like the bottom class of society. Been to many doctors but this guy is not where it is at.

|  THE BEST SPINE SURGEON!!  |  show details
by Linda Landau, RN on Jul 31st, 2013

Dr. Hyde diagnosed my problem immediately, which was confirmed by MRI. My surgery was 4 1/2 hours with my sciatic nerve totally crushed and twisted. He did a graft and fusion and had me walking that evening. I am completely pain free and can finally walk with no assistance. I had been in severe pain for 7 months. Dr. Jonathan Hyde is a top notch surgeon. I might add, I had No post-op infection!

|  Dr. Hyde Made My Quality of Life So Much Better  |  show details
by Bonnie Brody on Apr 16th, 2013

Before I had surgery by Dr. Hyde, I was in pain nearly all the time for ten years. The only remittance from pain I had was pain medication which I hated. On January 14, 2013, Dr. Hyde did a double fusion on me. He said I'd be walking one to two miles in two weeks and he was right. My recuperation was about six weeks and I am now, in April, in barely any pain. I am being weaned off my pain medication and have a quality of life I never thought was possible. Thank you Dr. Hyde and your wonderful staff.

|  Highly Recomended  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

Dr Hyde is an exceptional physician with a comprehensive,knowledgeable,and caring staff as well as extensive resources and relationships across the country. His dedication to excellence is evident in his attention to detail,his expertise in interpreting radiological studies,and his ability to diagnose complex orthopaedic problems. His efficiency,knowledge,and commitment to accurate diagnosis and treatment ate truly a winning combination.

|  show details
Jan 20th, 2012

as part of the Medical profesion I have dealt with many Doctors and office staff. I must say Dr. Hyde is one of, if not the best spine doctor I have ever met and his office staff is execellent. I will recommend him to anyone.

|  feeing great  |  show details
by Key West Dave on Mar 21st, 2010

3 weeks post op. feeling like a new person.walking 3 mile a day and smelling the roses every step of the way! Next week I can go swimming,can't wait!