A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Lam, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lam, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan J Lam MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Lam practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Lam has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Lam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Orthopedic Surgeons.