A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Jaksha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Jaksha, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaksha graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Jaksha has 83 hospital affiliations:
- United General Hospital
- Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Jaksha MD is a male Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Jaksha practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Jaksha has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Jaksha practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, WA and Kearney, NE.
See Kirkland Radiologists.