A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kase is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kase
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kase Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kase graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Kase has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan A Kase MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Kase practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kase has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Kase practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orrville, OH.
See Orrville Orthopedic Surgeons.