A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kurohara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kurohara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kurohara, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurohara graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kurohara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Los Robles Reg Med Ctr, Thousand Oaks, Ca
- Simi Valley Hospital and Health Care Svs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Ken Kurohara MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan K. Kurohara practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kurohara has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Kurohara practices Family Medicine near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Primary Care Doctors.