A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Licht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Licht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Licht, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Licht graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Licht has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Licht MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Licht practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Licht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Licht practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.