A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Macy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Macy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macy
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Macy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Macy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macy graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Macy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Isaac Macy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan I. Macy practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Macy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Macy practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.