A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Macy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Macy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Macy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macy graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Macy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan I. Macy practice?
Dr. Jonathan Macy practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.