A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Mallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Mallen, Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Mallen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Mallen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Roy Mallen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Mallen practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Mallen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Mallen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY and Bohemia, NY.
See Woodbury Orthopedic Surgeons.