A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Mallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Mallen, Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mallen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Mallen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Mallen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Roy Mallen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Mallen practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Mallen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Mallen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodbury, NY.
See Woodbury Orthopedic Surgeons.