Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Meyer
Dr. Jonathan Meyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Meyer is affiliated with San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Meyer has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Jonathan Meyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.
Dr. Tracy Kuranaka
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
La Jolla, CA 0 mi22
Dr. Meg Lawrence
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Pediatrics
La Jolla, CA 0 mi32
Dr. Carol Koenigsberger
La Jolla, CA 0 mi7