Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Oh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oh
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Oh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Oh, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Oh has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Chun Oh MD is a male Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Oh practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Oh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Oh practices Gynecologic Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.