A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Oh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Oh, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Oh has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Chun Oh MD is a male Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Oh practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Oh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Oh practices Gynecologic Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.