A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Oh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Oh, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Oh has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Chun Oh MD is a male Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Oh practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Oh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Oh practices Gynecologic Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.