Oncologists
Texas Oncology
3535 Worth St
Dallas, TX 75246
214-370-1301
Locations and availability (5)

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2014

Dr. Oh is wonderful, he is kind and made sure that I knew every step what was going on.

|  dis believe  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2014

I think your a fraud! your expertise and bedside manner are a joke. I don't mean funny you need to quit your practice and stay away from people..

|  The Best  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2013

Dr. Oh is the doctor you want if you have ovarian cancer. God's providence and Dr. Oh's expertise are the reasons I'm here today!

Jun 14th, 2013

Absolutely rude doctor. Has a stick up his butt and not at all competent in how to deal with his patients or their families. Makes false claims. I simply left a request to call me (my mom is the patient) and he sure did - then he went on about how he's talked to different people from my family and there needs to be one person to talk to and he will no longer talk to anyone from my family. Then he said that unless I didn't have specific questions, even though I was specifically asking the stage of the cancer and the steps from here on out, that he will not answer my questions. Then he made a false claim that he is the head of a clinical trial for a vaccine when in fact he is just a doctor who refers patients. Seriously, who does he think he is talking to family members like that? We won't be taking his referral and he can expect that I will be talking to his superior. Doctors are all about making money, not helping people.

|  Awesome doctor  |  show details
by Gloria M on May 20th, 2013

Dr. Oh helped me defeat my battle with cervical cancer. His knowledge and treatment for fighting cancer is tremendous. I would recomending him to any one that faces this type of cancer.

|  Fabulous Dr. Oh  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr Oh. He is very kind, caring and knowledgeable. He explains what he is going to do or what needs to be done. Before and after surgery he talks to the family and let's them know how long it will be and how surgery went. I am very grateful that he was recommended to me when they found I had a huge tumor.

Sep 8th, 2012

My wife's ovarian cancer had already spread to omen-tum when she was referred to Dr.Oh. by physician in the emergency room. Dr. Oh acted fast and efficiently. The surgery was pretty radical, but successful and without complications, followed by the latest chemotherapy protocol. My wife is a RN, and she considers to be very lucky to become Dr. Oh's patient. Also, a neighbor and an oncology nurse in DFW area told us that Dr. Oh is the best.The cancer is now in remission and we are very thankful to Dr. Oh.

Aug 2nd, 2012

Dr. Oh performed laprascoptic surgery on me and the results were perfect. He was very professional and caring. He prepared me well for the surgery and it was shorter than he even estimated. He is an excellent doctor.

|  I would not recommend Dr. Oh.  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Oh's for approximately a year and a half. He did not take the time to address my issues. Given his cursory review of my patient file and potential problematic areas during patient exams, he missed two areas of severe dysplasia. I just happened to return to my regular OB/GYN recently, who found the areas and is referring me to another doctor. Thank goodness. If I had continued seeing Dr. Oh, I might have been facing greater threats to my health.

|  Wonderful and caring  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

To say Dr. Oh and his staff saved my life would not be an exaggeration. I can't tell you how fortunate I feel in having been referred to him.

|  Mrs. Michael Putman  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

Dr. Oh is a stellar surgeon & fine man. I knew I was in the best hands, and I could not be more impressed with every aspect of his care. I highly recommend Dr. Oh.

|  Excellent surgeon, oncologist, very happy with my care  |  show details
by Paula on Mar 11th, 2011

Excellent gyn/onc surgeon and med/oncologist. Very professional, caring, friendly. He (like all doctors) is very busy...His nurse Sally (Plano West) is very helpful and returns phone calls very promptly. I don't always like what he has to say is needed (more chemo, more surgery) but his analysis, recommendations and treatments have kept me going for 3 years with reasonable quality of life for a very serious cancer diagnosis.

|  GREAT!  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

I cant start to tell you how wonderful this man is. He and his nurse and staff care very much and make sure you understand everything.

|  Wonderful, caring.  |  show details
by -JC on Jul 15th, 2010

I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. As you can imagine, the experience was terrifying. Dr. Oh took the time to explain the different options and the rationale behind different treatments. He even offered to arrange a second opinion at MD Anderson. After extensive research and following through with the second opinion, I went forward with Dr. Oh's recommendations and could not be more impressed. I know for better or worse, I'm in the best hands and I'm getting the best care possible.

|  Great doctor, highly recommend  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2009

If you have ovarian cancer -- I would highly recommend him. Excellent surgical technique. My sister is a critical care nurse and was quite impressed with the surgical report detail, used minimal amount of surgery provide best chance for long term survival vs quality of life, great attention to detail to remove cancer, no adhesions post surgery or other complications, surgical drains and stitch technique excellent. He cares. Reality is he is a very busy oncologist. I'm a difficult (I'm stubborn) patient and he did a wonderful job of balancing the extent of treatment I was willing to do vs. the reality of my medical situation and my long term prognosis. He seems to tailor the amount of medical information to your desires. I'm still cancer free 1.5 years post treatment.

|  wonderful doctor and human being  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2009

Dr. Oh is wonderful. I can't tell you how impressed by both his overall expertise as well as his bedside manner.

|  Concerns  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2009

Have serious concerns/issues with how this doctor treated my mother. Contact me for further information. ejlran@hotmail.com