A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Perley is Satisfactory. Dr. Perley has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Perley, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including General Urology and Urinary Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Perley graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Perley has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Perley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Perley practice?
Dr. Jonathan Perley practices Urology near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Lakewood Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jon Perley, Dr. Jonathon Perley, Dr. Nathan Perley