A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Perley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Perley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Perley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Perley graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Perley has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Edward Perley MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Perley practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Perley has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Perley practices Urology near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Lakewood Urologists.