A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Quinby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Quinby is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Quinby, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinby graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Quinby has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quinby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Quinby practice?
Dr. Jonathan Quinby practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.