Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Quinby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Quinby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinby
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quinby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Quinby, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinby graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Quinby has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Scott Quinby FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Quinby practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Quinby has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Quinby practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.