A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Fox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Richard Fox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Fox practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Fox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Fox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Chandler Orthopedic Surgeons.