A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Fox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Richard Fox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Fox practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Fox has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Fox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Surgeons.