A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Weinstein, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Weinstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Natural Family Planning Methods
- Pelvic Pain
- Smoking Cessation
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Maryland Medical Systems. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Robert Weinstein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Weinstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.