A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gynecologic disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mood Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Stephen Thomas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Thomas practices Family Medicine near Prosper, TX.
See Prosper Family Physicians.