Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gynecologic disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mood Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Stephen Thomas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Thomas practices Family Medicine near Prosper, TX.
See Prosper Family Physicians.