A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Salk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Salk is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salk
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Salk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Salk, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Salk graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Daniel Salk MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Salk practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Salk has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Salk practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.