A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Tong, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Tong has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Lun-Chaung Tong MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Tong practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Tong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Tong practices Anesthesiology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Walnut, CA.
See Fountain Valley Anesthesiologists.