A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Wonseok Lee MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Lee practices Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.
See Downey Internists.