Dr. Jonathan Waldbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Waldbaum?

August 23rd, 2017

Thorough, professional, warm, engaged & appropriately diversive during an uncomfortable procedure. I grew confident interacting with Dr Waldbaum!

April 20th, 2017

So Far Good

Of the doctors I have had to deal with I found this one to be much more knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions without hesitation- and when I apparently had the daaa look on my face he even took the time to go back over his explanation until it was clear I understood. I'm also appreciative that he did not dismiss my complaints and actually asked questions and made an effort to assess me. Most of the office staff is ok.. a few were curt at best. This practice is in 3 locations- easy to get appointments and so far I have not had any significant wait times- very prompt.

April 20th, 2017

So Far Good

July 6th, 2016

N/a

My only concern about Dr. Waldbaum is he doesn't spend a whole lot of time in the room with you. I get the impression he wants to rush and get on to the next person. I've met with him over 5 times within 2 months and each time he ran out of the room before I can get to my next question in. When doing my injections he barely wanted to acknowledge me. I expressed that I was in pain and he didn't seems the least interested. He's not rude when he speaks but he can sure build rapport with his patient

January 25th, 2014

very helpful

The staff and doctor were very helpful to me

January 20th, 2014

was very helpful with my problems. Got me back to my old self.

January 18th, 2014

great docror

New to area with long time problem. Took awhile to get an appointment but worth the wait. Explained my condition well and had great staff at surgery center. I have had injections for my back in the past and this was my best experience by far

October 3rd, 2013

Helped me a lot

I've had back problems for a long time. I was worried that I was going to need surgery, but he helped me and now I'm doing great.

June 18th, 2013

My first appointment with Dr. Waldbaum was mainly a quest for information about my condition and options (scoliosis secondary to spinal cord injury). It was a complete waste of time. He provided me with no useful information, and seemed during the entire 3-4 minutes he spent with me like he couldn't wait to be out of the room. I obtained more useful information from the internet than I did from this clown. I'm not sure how he became certified as a physiatrist, but he clearly has no expertise or useful skills with respect to spinal cord injury. Avoid him.

April 25th, 2011

I have had a few injections, and have always had at the very least a sedative but this Dr. refuses to take his patients comfort into consideration . his way of performing this procedure is torture. please seek someone more qualified to do this to you I will never let Dr. Jonathan Waldbaum do this to me again

December 13th, 2010

EXCELLENT

Compassionate and caring. Easy to talk to - listens to the patient and speaks direcetly and in manner anyone can understand.Extremely helpful and courtous.

February 8th, 2017