A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Yamzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamzon graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Yamzon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan L Yamzon MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Yamzon practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Yamzon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Yamzon practices Urology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Lancaster, CA.
See Duarte Urologists.