A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Yousef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Yousef, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yousef graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yousef has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Nader Yousef DO and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan N. Yousef practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Yousef has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Yousef practices General Practice near Wesley Chapel, FL.
See Wesley Chapel Primary Care Doctors.