A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jong Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jong Kim, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong Moon Kim MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jong M. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jong Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jong Kim practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.