A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jongyeol Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jongyeol Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Kyunghee University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jongyeol Man Kim MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jongyeol M. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jongyeol Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Jongyeol Kim practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Neurologists.