A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joni Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joni Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joni Clark, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- ST Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joni Marie Clark MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joni M. Clark practice?
- Dr. Joni Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Joni Clark practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.