Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee
Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology, Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Lee is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital - Orange, St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group and St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians. Dr. Lee has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee has the following 3 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. Donald Mahon
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Orange, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Hossein Alimadadian
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Orange, CA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Sami Hamamji
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Orange, CA 0.01 mi37