A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee MD is a male General Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee practice?
- Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Orange, CA.
See Orange General Practitioners, Orange Internists, and Orange Rheumatologists.