A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee MD is a male General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee practice?
- Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joo-Hyung Lee practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See Orange General Practitioners, Orange Internists, and Orange Rheumatologists.