Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jordan Jacobs
Dr. Jordan Jacobs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tarrytown, NY, with other offices in Cortlandt Manor, NY and New York, NY (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Jacobs is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Nyack Hospital and St. John's Riverside Hospital-Park Care Pavillion. Dr. Jacobs has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jordan Jacobs has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jordan Jacobs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarrytown, NY.
Dr. Elizabeth Chabner
Plastic Surgery, Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Tarrytown, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Ari Mayerfield
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Tarrytown, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Robert Koch
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Tarrytown, NY 0 mi24