A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Jacobs, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jacobs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan M S Jacobs MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jordan M. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Jordan Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Jordan Jacobs practices Pediatrics and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Pediatricians and Cortlandt Manor Plastic Surgeons.