A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Pritikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Pritikin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pritikin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pritikin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Pritikin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritikin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pritikin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan B Pritikin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan B. Pritikin practice?
- Dr. Jordan Pritikin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Pritikin practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.