A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Pritikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Pritikin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pritikin
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pritikin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Pritikin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritikin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pritikin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan B Pritikin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan B. Pritikin practice?
- Dr. Jordan Pritikin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jordan Pritikin practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.