A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Romero, Neurologist (brain, nervous system) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Romero, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Romero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Antonio Romero MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Romero practice?
- Dr. Jorge Romero has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Romero practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.