A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Romero, Neurologist (brain, nervous system) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Romero, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Romero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Antonio Romero MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Romero practice?
- Dr. Jorge Romero has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Romero practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.