Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jorge Albina
Dr. Jorge Albina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with another office in Providence, RI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Albina is affiliated with The Miriam Hospital, Roger Williams Hospital and Rhode Island Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jorge Albina has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Jorge Albina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Sirach Selassie
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, General Practice
Providence, RI 0.01 mi9
Dr. Dana Sparhawk
Occupational Medicine, General Practice
Providence, RI 0.01 mi35
Dr. William Hahn
Providence, RI 0.01 mi