A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Arzac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Arzac, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Arzac graduated from University Of Anahuac School Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arzac has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Dallas Methodist Physicians Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Arturo Arzac MD is a male Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Arzac practice?
- Dr. Jorge Arzac has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Arzac practices Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.