A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Baez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Baez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Baez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Replacement
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Baez graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baez has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Baez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge Baez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Baez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Baez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Surgeons.