Learn more about Dr. Jorge Baez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Baez, Joint Replacement is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Baez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baez graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baez has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Baez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge Baez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Baez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Baez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Surgeons.