A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Balaguer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Balaguer graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balaguer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balaguer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Balaguer practice?
Dr. Jorge Balaguer practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.