A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Balaguer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Balaguer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balaguer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balaguer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Balaguer graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balaguer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tennessee Valley Healthcare SystemNashville Campus
- The Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute primary
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Martin Balaguer MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Balaguer practice?
- Dr. Jorge Balaguer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Balaguer practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.