A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Balaguer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Balaguer graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balaguer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Martin Balaguer MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Balaguer practice?
- Dr. Jorge Balaguer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Balaguer practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.