A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Bezerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Bezerra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Bezerra, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bezerra graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bezerra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Abdon Bezerra MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Transplant Hepatology and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Bezerra practice?
- Dr. Jorge Bezerra has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Bezerra practices Pediatric Transplant Hepatology and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatric Surgeons and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.