A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge De La Chapa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge De La Chapa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De La Chapa
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. De La Chapa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Chapa graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. De La Chapa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Adrian De La Chapa DO and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. De La Chapa practice?
- Dr. Jorge De La Chapa has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jorge De La Chapa practices Ophthalmology near Llano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Live Oak, TX.
See Llano Ophthalmologists.