A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge De La Chapa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge De La Chapa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Chapa graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. De La Chapa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Adrian De La Chapa DO and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. De La Chapa practice?
- Dr. Jorge De La Chapa has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jorge De La Chapa practices Ophthalmology near Llano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Live Oak, TX.
See Llano Ophthalmologists.