Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Best Experience....First and Only OB/GYN for Me!  |  show details
by Ana M. Mendoza-Hurtado on Jul 17th, 2014

I have seen Dr. Lopez since 2002 and I was admired with how thorough he was with examining me and how he takes time to listen. Not just the first appt but @ every appt. Unlike other doctors I've seen or worked for where they just go in and talk for 3 minutes and done! Dr. Lopez has passion for what he does and that means a lot. He's professional and cares about his patients. He has a connection that drawls his patients to him all because the attention he gives along with devotion and warm manner. I have 4 children that he followed me with and very blessed that he was with me to deliver my last child. I had a STROKE at the age of 26 and was 9wks pregnant. At this point I'm grateful to of had my boys but wanted a girl. The cardiologist told me I had to terminate the pregnancy as I was at high risk and put on a lot of medication. I saw Dr. Lopez when I was released and he told me not to worry and that I would be okay. I had to be seen by a specialist every 2weeks for a sonogram and Dr. Lopez was there to follow him. Well, after 3 weeks @ my 13week sono I was told the baby was wearing a pink hair bow. Dr. Lopez delivered my baby girl who is 6yrs old now. To make a longer story short, Dr. Lopez advised me to have a sterilization for my own health. I was planning that already so we scheduled an in-office procedure that I'm still happy with today. The staff is great, very professional and his wife and children are sweethearts.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Anna on Dec 27th, 2013

Amazing Dr., there is no doctors like him anymore.!!

|  New Outlook  |  show details
by Maria M on Dec 5th, 2013

Outstanding from the moment you walk into the office. Receotionist is compassionate and full of life. Nurse is smiling and welcoming. Entire staff caring and considerate. Dr. Lopez is one of Gods true angels on earth. He explained to me many options. He gave me up front professionalism. Let me make my choice and explained the ups, downs, ins and outs. The experience from beginning to end in this office made me feel comfortable like at home with my family. He is a very good doctor. Im recommending him to my entire building. 11 floor high rise and endorsing each member of his staff on LinkedIn.

|  Best Dr. ever  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

Totaly recomend this Dr. so profesional and lots of experience...

|  Staff- unprofessional  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

I had bad experience with administration assistance from Doctor name Teresa(nurse) call me 2 hours prior to my appointment to tell me there was a bill from surgery took place 1 month ago did not cover insurance if I did not pay the full amount Dr. Lopez could not see me. I was very disappointted gave me short notice a no options payment plan. I already had request day off from my job to go for my appointment and Teresa was very unprofessiona. Dr. Lopez is excellent doctor too bad has very unprofessional administrator could not even provide me exact amount and did not provide good customer service.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2011

He is a great Doctor !! Totally Recommend

|  Best OB! Totally recommend.  |  show details
by Maritza Guzman on Apr 21st, 2010

Dr. Lopez is our family OB, years ago my aunt recommended him to my mother. You see in our family unfourtunately women have died and also have been detected with ovarian cancer. My mom for years was having some symptoms that were not normal but when she went to her yearly check ups the doctor she would visit never found nothing. My mom tho was never satissfied with the results because something made her feel that there was something wrong. So to make story short after she visited alot of doctors my aunt recommended her Dr. Lopez which she also was recommended to. Anyhow my mom went to visit him had a check up and two days later received a phone call from the dr stqting that he needed to see her ASAP cause the results weren't normal. My mom was right her symptoms she was feeling weren't nornal, so of all those years she was going from dr to dr her situation was getting worse. But thank God Dr. Lopez acted quickly my mom had surgery and was going to check ups regurly. Years later I started to have symptoms like my mom and surely I was heading the same way as my mom but the good thing know is that I had a Dr that was going to help me all the way. I totally recommend him all my friends that I have refer not one have regreted him. He takes the time you need and will make everything he can to help you in your situation. If your an expecting mom he will treat you the best ever.