A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Figueroa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Julio Figueroa MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge J. Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Jorge Figueroa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Figueroa practices Internal Medicine near West New York, NJ.
See West New York Internists.