A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Lipiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Lipiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Lipiz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipiz graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lipiz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Progreso Lipiz MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge P. Lipiz practice?
- Dr. Jorge Lipiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Lipiz practices Neurology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Neurologists.