A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Lopez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lopez has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lopez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 22 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge R. Lopez practice?
Dr. Jorge Lopez practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.