A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Lopez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Lopez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lopez has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Ruiz Lopez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge R. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Lopez practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.