A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Lopez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lopez has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Ruiz Lopez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge R. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Lopez practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.