A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Maldonado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Maldonado, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maldonado
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maldonado Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Maldonado, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maldonado graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City.
Dr. Maldonado has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Luis Maldonado MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Maldonado practice?
- Dr. Jorge Maldonado has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Maldonado practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.