A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Nieva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nieva
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nieva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Nieva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieva graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Nieva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Livingston Healthcare - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Javier Nieva MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge J. Nieva practice?
- Dr. Jorge Nieva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Nieva practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Sidney, MT and Cody, WY.
See Billings Internists, Billings Hematologists, and Billings Oncologists.