A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Nieva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nieva
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nieva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Nieva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieva graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Nieva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Livingston Healthcare - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Javier Nieva MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge J. Nieva practice?
- Dr. Jorge Nieva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Nieva practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Sidney, MT and Cody, WY.
See Billings Internists, Billings Hematologists, and Billings Oncologists.