A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Nieva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Nieva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieva graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Nieva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Scripps Green Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nieva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge J. Nieva practice?
Dr. Jorge Nieva practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See Billings Internists, Billings Oncologists, and Billings Hematologists.