A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Rabaza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Rabaza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Rabaza, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabaza graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rabaza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabaza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge R. Rabaza practice?
Dr. Jorge Rabaza practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.