A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Rabaza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Rabaza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabaza
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabaza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Rabaza, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabaza graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rabaza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Rafael Rabaza MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge R. Rabaza practice?
- Dr. Jorge Rabaza has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Rabaza practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.