A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Suarez-Cavelier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Suarez-Cavelier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suarez-Cavelier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suarez-Cavelier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Suarez-Cavelier, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez-Cavelier graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Suarez-Cavelier has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge E Suarez-Cavelier MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge E. Suarez-Cavelier practice?
- Dr. Jorge Suarez-Cavelier has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Suarez-Cavelier practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.