Learn more about Dr. Jose Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Figueroa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Figueroa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Figueroa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Figueroa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A Figueroa MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Jose Figueroa has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Figueroa practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Oncologists.