A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Figueroa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Figueroa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A Figueroa MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Jose Figueroa has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Figueroa practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Oncologists.