A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Lopez, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lopez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Abraham Lopez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Jose Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Lopez practices Emergency Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Emergency Physicians.