Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Borrero
Dr. Jose Borrero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Altamonte Springs, FL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Borrero is affiliated with Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital, Central Florida Regional Hospital and Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women. Dr. Borrero has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Borrero has the following 1 specialty
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Jose Borrero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Dr. George Papanicolaou
Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Altamonte Springs, FL 1.61 mi23
Dr. Wadih Macksoud
Surgery of the Hand
Longwood, FL 2.73 mi33
Dr. Kurt Gasner
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Winter Park, FL 5.01 mi22