A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Botet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Botet, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Botet graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Botet has 8 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose F Botet MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Botet practice?
- Dr. Jose Botet has 25 office locations.
Dr. Jose Botet practices Diagnostic Radiology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See White Plains Radiologists.