A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Ortiz, Diabetes Management, Hypertension Control, Cholesterol Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Ortiz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ortiz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Clemente Ortiz MD is a male General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jose C. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Jose Ortiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Ortiz practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio General Practitioners.